Careers at the Rendezvous Hotel
Part time or Full time hours available
The right candidate must:
- Have experience in the catering industry
- Be flexible
- An ability to work independently and as part of an established team
- Be able to work under pressure serving between 50-150 breakfast each morning
- Be able to work between the hours of 5am and 2pm
- Preparing and cooking breakfast to a high standard
- Compliance with food hygiene standards
- Annual leave would consist of 28 days (Pro rata for part time)
- Free use our leisure club and swimming pool
- Reduced friends and family rate for leisure club
- 50% discount on food and soft drinks during your shift
- 50% discount on food and selected functions for you and your family
- Friends and family rates for accommodation
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply please call in to the hotel for an application form or send your CV to email@example.com
Part-time Night Porter
To work as part of a small team covering Night Shifts between the hours of 11pm and 7am
This is a very responsible post requiring initiative, integrity, discretion and the ability to make decisions without recourse to colleagues. Before you proceed with your application you should carefully consider the following.
The hours of work are 11.00pm to 7.00am. This means that you may not be able to travel to and from work by public transport. This is especially the case at weekends. Can you guarantee that you can work these hours?
The work can be physically demanding.
There is a small amount of work which is done on a computer; training will be given but it would be helpful if you have some basic computer skills.
- Setting rooms for conferences and functions
- Serving on the bar
- Serving early breakfasts
- Covering the reception desk
- Checking the building and logging your checks