Group Travel at the Rendezvous Hotel
Voted Accommodation Provider of the Year 2014 & 2016 at the Coach Tourism Awards. “Why?” Because at the Rendezvous Hotel:
- We know what group organisers require to please their customers
- We have devised a group charter and tour charter
- We are blessed with two lounges, i.e. hospitality lounge seating 70 people and a bar lounge seating a further 65 people (see our pictures) – link to gallery
- We are family run with the owners living in the hotel (the staff are like a family)
- We provide complimentary parking (CCTV in operation)
- We can provide a bespoke itinerary to suit group requirements (including late dinners & early breakfast)
- Our hospitality desk is manned 24/7
- We cater for special dietary requirements
- We are under a 45 minute drive from major locations like Bradford, Leeds and Harrogate
- When staying with us you receive complimentary use of the leisure club with fully equipped gym, swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and steam room for all residents
- We have staff who go that extra mile to satisfy their guests
- We provide a porter service, when required
- We have function rooms for evening entertainment (bingo and quizzes can be provided)
- Our resident pianist will play for you during at least one evening
- There is a regular bus service from hotel to Skipton or you can walk on the canal towpath (exactly one mile)
- We have drying room for all the walkers
- Fibreoptic Superfast Broadband is available throughout the hotel
On top of all this…
We CATER for groups that require a function room larger than standard. With our 3123 square feet ballroom no event is too small or too big.
We OFFER a list of wet weather activities – this is a suggestion for rainy days. After all there is nothing wrong with last minute change of plans, as long as there is a plan B! See our website.
We CAN look after bookings on your behalf. This can take some of the organising hustle of your back
WE WILL give you choice for your dinner! Each evening you are presented with a three course, 4 choices each plus a chefs special main course. At the end of each meal you will also get coffee and chocolate mints. No dish is a problem for us, if you have special dietary requirements there is no need to worry, we offer you something suitable. You don’t like it?! Fear no more, just simply let us know when making a pre-order, we will work with you and try to accommodate your choice.
We GIVE you choice of dining options! You can be reassured your group gets to choose when to eat at the time of group booking confirmation, you get comfortably seated on large round tables in groups or we can arrange a 2, 4, 6 guests per table. On 1st night we endeavor to get our pianist especially for you.Read more
We take great CARE when catering for groups with special dietary needs, one very good example being NSPKU three day conference.
We DO have the best and the most helpful staff that Yorkshire can offer. Lots of testimonials prove this.
We HAVE owners living here, at the hotel, that’s Karen and Malcolm Weaving.
We can help you ORGANISE two and three day themed events, the likes of 40’s or tribute nights. We will work with you to do something special.
We STAND by our motto “Who cares?! We do!”.
We WORK with many local businesses; one of them being a canal cruise company that will pick you up at the hotel and take you to Skipton or on a longer trip in direction of Leeds (quite scenic and duration of your choice).
We ARE located within 10 miles from many agricultural/horticultural shows – these are always a fantastic day out, for groups as well as individuals. They are indigenous to this area:
GREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW
GARGRAVE AGRICULTURAL & HORTICULTURAL
WENSLEYDALE SHOW (near Leyburn)
MALHAM SHOW (near Skipton)
KILNSEY SHOW (near Kettlewell)