Yorkshire is a great place to learn how to cycle and offers quieter routes for children so they can cycle in safety whilst being surrounded by birds and trees. These out of the way routes range from forest trails, to disused railways and canal towpaths. Our reception can offer you a selection of maps for any level of fitness.
Don’t want to bring your bikes with you, why not hire a bike via us.
Bikes are provided by Dave Ferguson Cycles
Packages on offer:
For Individual Cyclists
Rendezvous Hotel is offering a special rate of:
- £55 per person based on 3 adults sharing a triple bedded room
- £65 per person based on 2 adults sharing a twin or double room
- £25 single room occupancy supplement
- Bed and Breakfast
- Energy supplements
- Secure bike storage and drying facility
- Leisure facilities including Swim/Sauna/Steam room and Gym
- Physio treatments available at extra cost
- Accident call-out system
- Daily maintenance at the hotel if required
Route cards & route maps (if you choose to cycle Grand Depart routes – as much or as little of day 1 & 2 routes that you wish to take part in)
Transport back from Sheffield would incur a standard taxi fare (if you choose to do Routes of Grand Depart Day 1 or 2)
Non-cycling partners welcome at £57.00 per person, per night and additional nights available also @ £57.00 per person per night, with a £20 single supplement. Bedroom upgrades from as little as £10 per room per night.
Pendale Cycling Breaks
Different Dales and accommodation each day, including baggage transfers, self guided tulip cards and maps – prices on application. Flexible routes to suite individual ability. For more details contact Pennine Events on 01772 44 79 79