5 great reasons why a winter wedding in Yorkshire should be top of your list
Magical winter weddings in the Yorkshire Dales
Although the nights are longer and the weather is colder, winter weddings have a unique charm all of their own. If you’ve been wondering whether a winter wedding is right for you, here are some of the reasons why getting married during the colder months of the year is becoming increasingly popular:
- Although you might get lucky and wake up to a clear, crisp wedding day, winter weather is notoriously unreliable. In fact this means that you don’t need to worry about the weather: if it’s lovely you’ll be able to have photos outside but if it’s not so good, we have plenty of stunning indoor backdrops, including our central staircase.
- Winter weddings are becoming more popular but because spring and summer are still peak wedding seasons, winter dates are in much less demand and often cost less.
- January and February can be wonderful months to get married in. After the excitement of Christmas and New Year is over, imagine having a fabulous wedding to look forward to!
- Getting married in the winter offers the perfect excuse to go for something a little different. Rather than going for traditional summer flowers, why not consider going for an eye-catching evergreen bouquet, decorated with winter berries?
- Last and by no means least, winter weddings are perfect for indulging in a comforting wedding feast! Our chefs create seasonal menus using locally sourced ingredients where possible, so why not treat your guests to a delicious, warming winter meal?
Get in touch to book your winter wedding at the Rendezvous Hotel in Yorkshire
To find out more about winter weddings at the Rendezvous Hotel in Yorkshire, including our unbeatable Winter Wedding Offer 2019/2020, get in touch by calling 01756 700100.