Family friendly breaks in the Yorkshire Dales
February half-term holidays at the Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton
There’s only three weeks to go until the half-term holiday and if you’re struggling to think of ways to entertain the family, why not treat them to a fantastic value hotel break here at the Rendezvous? Our family break packages start at just £90 including bed and breakfast, 2 nights’ accommodation and full use of our leisure facilities.
Skipton and surrounding areas offers a whole host of exciting attractions and venues the whole family will love, from castles and abbeys, through to museums and stunning natural scenery. Here are just a few examples of some of our favourite family-friendly attractions within easy reach of the Rendezvous Hotel:
- Thornton Hall Farm Park is a wonderful place to experience hands on animal encounters on a traditional working fam. Thornton Hall Farm Park also has a café, gift shop and pony trekking sessions which must be pre-booked. For further information please visit: http://www.thorntonhallcountrypark.co.uk/
- Bolton Abbey is the Yorkshire home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire and is set amidst stunning scenery on the banks of the River Wharfe. Offering lots to do for the whole family, the Bolton Abbey estate is crisscrossed by miles of walking paths and several cafes and a gift shop. To find out more please visit: https://boltonabbey.com/
- Skipton Castle is located at the top of Skipton’s High Street and as one of the most complete medieval castles in England, is a fascinating place the whole family will love exploring. For further information please see: http://www.skiptoncastle.co.uk/
- Home of the famous Bronte sisters, Haworth’s picturesque cobbled streets are wonderful for exploring. The Bronte Parsonage Museum is a must-see destination for Bronte fans, whilst the wild moorland surrounding the village boasts a number of atmospheric walking routes. https://www.yorkshire.com/places/west-yorkshire/bradford/haworth
- The Yorkshire Dales National Park is within easy reach of the Rendezvous Hotel and is the perfect place in which to get out and about and enjoy some of the beautiful scenery in the UK. Ideal for anyone who loves cycling, walking, nature watching or even climbing, a visit to the Yorkshire Dales National Park is a must. To find out more please see: http://www.yorkshiredales.org.uk/
Book a Yorkshire hotel break today
So what are you waiting for? If you’d like to find out more about our fantastic value family breaks, or to make a reservation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.