Rendezvous Hotel Funeral Charter
‘Customer service’ are not just words with us.
They are something that we have built our business on.
- We will take all necessary details in order to start the booking process i.e. contact details, dates and requirements.
- A member of staff will be at the reception to meet and greet your funeral party.
- There will be a manager on duty designated to look after guests.
- We provide bespoke catering to suit all requirements eg budgets, allergies
- We provide cake stands to display and cold food ordered for the funeral tea.
- We understand that predicting numbers for a funeral tea can be very difficult, our chefs will be on hand to provide more food if required.
- We have a fully licensed bar providing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- We can arrange finer details eg, Reception drinks, a single balloon release, table for your loved ones pictures to be displayed, bluetooth speaker available for any music requirements, choice of linen colours, fresh flowers on tables.
- We accept various methods of payment, eg, payment in advance, on departure, invoice after event for funeral directors.
- We have 96 bedrooms which we can offer at discounted rates (subject to availability) for any visiting friends and relatives before and after the funeral on prior arrangement with our events team
- We have a large hospitality lounge to be used as a meeting point before the funeral service.
- Guests may use our car park to leave vehicles white attending the funeral service
- We have a roof terrace for guests to enjoy in nice weather
- There is no rush to leave, guests may feel free to socialise, renew acquaintances and stay as long as they like in our public areas.
If you require any further information or would like to make a booking, our Events Team are on hand to personally discuss your requirements. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good evening Lindsay,
I just have to say thank you for today. It’s been a difficult day but has been so helped by the care you gave us today. The food was wonderful and the conservatory was just a pleasure to be in. It was just what we all needed airy and a view of the water and countryside to enlighten us all on a very sad occasion.
Thank you once again