After the success of Grand Depart 2014 cycling became one of the main ways to discover the county – travelling larger distances and absorbing more of the landscapes and surroundings. Whether you live close by or are on a visit to sample the famous great Yorkshire outdoors, getting on a bike is a safe and swift way of exploring. After such exertion you can be fully justified in stopping for a slab of cake or a pint of locally brewed beer at any one of the many fine cafés or village pubs. If you’re planning to cycle a long distance route and prefer to stay overnight we have three great offers for you.
For Individual Cyclists
Your chance to cycle the route of the race!
Rendezvous Hotel is offering a special rate of:
- £55 per person based on 3 adults sharing a triple bedded room
- £65 per person based on 2 adults sharing a twin or double room
- £25 single room occupancy supplement
- Bed and Breakfast
- Energy supplements
- Secure bike storage and drying facility
- Leisure facilities including Swim/Sauna/Steam room and Gym
- Physio treatments available at extra cost
- Accident call-out system
- Daily maintenance at the hotel if required
- Route cards & route maps (as much or as little of day 1 & 2 routes that you wish to take part in)
- Transport back from Sheffield would incur a standard taxi fare
Non-cycling partners welcome at £57.50 per person, per night and additional nights available also at £57.50 per person per night, with a £25 single supplement. Bedroom upgrades from as little as £10 per room per night.
Sign up for the Rendezvous Hotel newsletter
Once you've filled our your details below, we'll send an opt-in email for you to confirm that you want to subscribe to the newsletter. Please click on the link within the email you receive to confirm your subscription.