Don’t feel down on Blue Monday
Book your stay at our Yorkshire hotel and give yourself something to smile about
Today is Blue Monday which is officially the most depressing day of the year. There’s no denying that January can prove difficult to get through so if you’re looking for something to cheer you up, why not book a visit to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park?
Our Yorkshire hotel is on the edge of the Dales National Park and staying with us is a great way to ensure a warm (and cheerful!) Yorkshire welcome! We take great pride in our reputation for hospitality and our team always go the extra mile to make each of our guests feel welcome and extra special. Yorkshire is a big county and although there are many hotels, here are just a few reasons why booking a short break with us will help you survive Blue Monday:
- We offer the very best in Yorkshire hospitality.
- Our part of the world offers something for everyone; from stunning countryside, cycling and walking routes, through to steam trains, picturesque market towns, castles and stately homes.
- Our hotel in Skipton is located alongside the Leeds Liverpool hotel and is less than one mile from Skpton’s pretty town centre.
- Skipton is within easy reach of cities such as Leeds, Bradford and York.
- Our superb accommodation is available in a wide range of options to suit everyone from families and couples through to lone travellers.
- We offer a range of unbeatable accommodation special offer packages – please see our Accommodation page for further information.
- Our chef takes great pride in creating delicious menus from locally sourced products, with options to suit vegetarian and vegan diners.
Contact the Rendezvous Hotel to find out more
So what are you waiting for? Rather than feeling down on Blue Monday, why not cheer yourself up by booking a short break or holiday at the Rendezvous Hotel? Whilst we can’t guarantee that the sun will always shine in Yorkshire, we can promise to provide you with superb quality hotel accommodation and a warm welcome!