News and Blog
The latest updates from the Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton, straight to your computer or mobile phone!
Eat, Sleep, Treat
Discover the latest special offer at the Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton
We all need something to look forward to at the moment and although things are changing quickly, we’re sure you’ll love our latest special offer. Eat, Sleep, Treat is available from just £99 per couple per night and includes:
• Eat: from a delicious English breakfast through to a mouthwatering dinner, this offer includes an allowance of £25 per person for dinner.
• Sleep: relax and unwind in one of our super comfy bedrooms which will have been thoroughly sanitised before you arrive.
• Treat: enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival and if available, we’ll also give you a free upgrade. In addition, you’ll also have full use of our leisure facilities so why not enjoy a relaxing swim?
Get in touch to make your reservation
If you’d like to find out more about our unbeatable Eat, Sleep, Treat offer, or to make a reservation, get in touch with us by calling 01756 700100.
Make the most of autumn with a staycation in Yorkshire
Yorkshire holidays at the Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton
There’s never a perfect time to get away but thanks to the strange year we’ve been having, it’s more important than ever to make the most of life! The Yorkshire Dales is the ideal destination for a short break or staycation and if you’re looking for a place to get away from it all for a few days, why not book a stay with us?
Our family run hotel is the perfect place for couples, families and single travellers and because we offer accommodation to suit everyone, the chances are that we’ll have the ideal holiday for you! From family rooms and luxury suites, through to standard doubles and a self-catered apartment, our flexible accommodation options mean that our hotel makes a great base for exploring all that this beautiful part of the world has to offer. So whether you love exploring the great outdoors on two feet or two wheels, are fascinated by history or enjoy nothing more than eating out and a spot of shopping, a short break at the Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton is a fantastic way to make the most of autumn 2020!
To find out about more or to make a reservation at our Yorkshire hotel, get in touch with our reservations team for information on our latest offers by calling 01756 700100.
It’s official – our hotel is the perfect destination for group holidays!
The Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton wins Best Individual Hotel for Groups at the Group Travel Awards
We’re absolutely delighted to have been awarded Best Individual Hotel for Groups at the Group Travel Awards! This is a national awards scheme which recognises the best hotels, destinations, visitor attractions and tourism suppliers throughout the UK. The awards are voted for by the readers of GTO Magazine which is one of the UK’s leading magazines for those who organise holidays and short breaks for groups. This award is a fantastic accolade for us and recognises the hard work of our team.
We last won the Group Travel Award back in 2014 and although we’ve been shortlisted every year since, there’s nothing quite like the thrill of winning!
Why winter is a magical time of year to get married
Stunning winter weddings in the Yorkshire Dales
Despite the fact that the nights are longer and the weather is colder, winter weddings have a magical and unique charm all of their own. Thanks to Covid many couples have had to put their summer 2020 wedding plans on hold and if you’ve been wondering whether to get married this winter instead, here are some of the reasons why getting married during the colder months of the year is becoming more and more popular:
1. You might be lucky and wake up to a frosty, crisp wedding day; however winter weather is notoriously unreliable. This can work to your advantage though in that you don’t need to worry about the weather: if it’s sunny you’ll be able to have photos outside but if it’s not so good, we have plenty of stunning indoor backdrops, including our impressive central staircase.
2. Although winter weddings are becoming more popular, because spring and summer are still peak times to get married, winter dates are in much less demand and therefore often cost less.
3. January and February can be wonderful months to get married in, with early signs of spring on their way. After the excitement of Christmas and New Year is over, just imagine having a fabulous wedding to look forward to!
4. A winter wedding offers the perfect excuse to go for something a little different. So, rather than going for traditional summer flowers, why not consider choosing an eye-catching evergreen bouquet, decorated with beautiful winter berries?
5. Last and by no means least, winter weddings are perfect for indulging in a comforting wedding feast! At the Rendezvous Hotel in Yorkshire our talented chefs create seasonal menus using locally sourced ingredients where possible, so why not consider treating your guests to a delicious, warming winter meal?
Get in touch to book your winter wedding at the Rendezvous Hotel in Yorkshire
To find out more about winter weddings at the Rendezvous Hotel in Yorkshire, including our unbeatable Winter Wedding Offer, get in touch by calling 01756 700100 or download a wedding pack from our website.
Make the most of summer with a last minute break in the Yorkshire Dales
Short breaks in Skipton – Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales
There’s still time to make the most of our incredible reopening offers so why not book a stay with us in August and enjoy great savings on dinner, bed and breakfast at the Rendezvous Hotel in Skipton?
Our reopening offers are only available for stays in August and we have two offers available: 3 Night Stay Special Offer and 2 Night Stay Special Offer. Our three night offer includes two nights dinner, bed and breakfast; the third night is room only. If available, we’ll also give you a free upgrade to a canal view room and no pre payment or deposit are required. In addition, free cancellation is available for up 24 hours before arrival. This offer is based upon two people sharing a twin or double room and costs just £360.
Our two night offer offer includes two nights dinner, bed and breakfast and an upgrade to a room with a canal facing view if available. The two night offer is also based upon two people sharing a twin or double room and costs an unbeatable £320.
Get in touch with our family run hotel in Skipton
So why not make the most of the summer and book a least minute break in the Yorkshire Dales? To find out more or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations team by calling 01756 700100.